Buy Fossil Watch Strap
The easiest way to personalize your watch is with interchangeable bands. You can change up your watch band every day if you wanted to so it can match your activities and even your outfit for the day. There are a large variety of fossil watch bands available for men and women. From classic black and sleek white to punchy orange and furious fuschia - you are bound to find something you want.
buy fossil watch strap
Silicone - these bands are ideal for those who find themselves in the gym, exercising and with quite high energy level. The silicone is ideal for these occasions as they are easy to clean with a quick wipe off and they don't soak up moisture and sweat that can build up under your watch band.
You not only have the option of colour, material and size but you have the choice of style. There are two main options bracelets and bands. If you use bands, these will give you a classic watch look. A bracelet can dress up your watch a little and of course make it more like a bracelet than a standard watch - this can be great for those who want their style to shine through a bit more.
They are available in standard lengths expressed in millimeters. To ensure you get the correct size for your watch strap set, that is, not too short or too long, measure the current straps, and add the lengths of the long and short straps, excluding the buckle. Also, measure your wrist.
The size of the watch bands is incomplete without the width, also in millimeters. Some straps have the number indicated on their inside or back. Another way is to measure the lug width or the distance between the watch lugs, as demonstrated here.
Swap your old Fossil watch or smartwatch straps for exciting ones at StrapsCo. We specialize in such products made of leather, stainless steel, rubber, and other high-quality materials. Free shipping applies with hassle-free returns.
Fossil Traditional watches are warranted by Fossil for period of two (2) years and Fossil wearables are warranted by Fossil for period of one (1) year from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The Fossil warranty covers material and manufacturing defects.
During the warranty period the watch movement, hands and dial are the only components covered under this warranty. These will be repaired or the watch will be replaced free of repair charges, if it proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use.
In Case of replacement, Fossil cannot guarantee that you will receive the same model watch. If your model is not available, a watch of equal value and similar style will be provided. The warranty for the replacement watch ends two years from the date of the replacement product for the traditional watch and one year from the date of the replacement product for wearables.
SKAGEN Traditional watches are warranted by SKAGEN for a period of two (2) years and Skagen wearables are warranted by Skagen for period of one (1) year from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The SKAGEN warranty covers material and manufacturing defects.
In Case of replacement, SKAGEN cannot guarantee that you will receive the same model watch. If your model is not available, a watch of equal value and similar style will be provided. The warranty for the replacement watch ends two years from the date of the replacement product for the traditional watch and one year from the date of the replacement product for wearables.
1. LIMITED WARRANTY Your traditional watch carries a two-year limited warranty and wearables carries a one year limited warranty. During this period, if a watch proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Note that the watch movement, hands and dial are the only components covered under this warranty.
2. FREE REPLACEMENT We take great care in watch manufacture, and a watch goes through several quality checks before it reaches you. However, the odd one does creep through. If there is a manufacturing defect discovered within 30 days of your purchase we will replace the watch, with no questions asked. This does not apply to the battery (where a free battery change service will be provided as per (4) below).
3. SIX MONTH GOODWILL GUARANTEE Rose gold watches are particularly delicate, and the Indian climate can be harsher than in some other countries. So, as a measure of goodwill, if you find any discoloration on the strap, bracelet or case of your rose gold watch within 6 months from the date of your purchase, we will replace these parts free of charge.
5. FOUR WEEK SERVICE PROMISE Many of our watch components are imported, and this can take time. However, we have a crack team working on this, and we promise to repair your watch within 4 weeks of it reaching us at our India service Centres.
8. FREE BUFFING AND CLEANING We thoroughly clean all watches that come to us for repair, using state-of-the-art machines. We even buff and polish stainless steel watches, to make them look fresh and almost new. This service if provided free of charge to you!
The main structure of the watch features an interesting blend of two-tone polished and matte features. The underside of the watch is polished while some of the middle and lug-top features are matte. Then on top of that a polished fixed bezel holds the domed crystal in place. When you sit and really look at the case, you can really appreciate these interplays.
All of these different polishes and textures are accentuated by the unique shape of the Fossil Watches Minimalist . Honestly the shape of this timepiece is what originally drew me to it. The long protruding lugs with their unique almost architectural horn shape evoke an almost vintage style watch case.
This Minamalist, despite being very large, is so beautiful and easily readable. Not everyone can afford hugely expensive watches. For the average person, $200 is a very expensive watch. A $100 with such elegant beauty is a winner.
I purchased a Fossil watch in January 2022. By December 2022 the stem had fallen out three times. The first time was a month after I got the watch. It was covered under warranty. The second time a watch repair shop reinstalled it locally. The third time it fell out, I could not find it. Fossil wants $48 to put a new stem in. I paid $79 for the watch. I will never buy another fossil watch. My previous watch was 10 years old and I never had a stem problem.
Leather has been a material choice for clothing, shoes, and accessories for thousands of years, revered for its classic style that is well-suited for formal occasions, as well as casual wear. Many Timex watches come with leather bands in a range of shades, from traditional black and brown to more modern pops of color.
3. Wash the leather with soap The next step is to clean the strap more thoroughly with soap. A gentle soap is best, as stripping formulas found in harsher soaps can dry out the leather. Dampen a separate microfiber or jewelry cloth and apply a small amount of the soap to it. The cloth should be damp, but not sopping wet, to avoid causing water damage to the leather.
4. Remove soap residue.After cleaning the strap, rinse the cloth under running water until all of the soap is gone. Squeeze out any excess water from the cloth. Then lightly wipe the leather strap with the clean damp cloth to remove all soap residue from the band.
6. Use leather conditionerOnce your strap has dried, apply the number of drops of leather conditioner specified on the package to a clean cloth. Gently rub the leather strap with the cloth and let it dry. Be sure the conditioner you use is for jewelry, watches, clothing or accessories: leather conditioner for furniture and industrial items will likely be too harsh for contact with your skin.
If you live in hot or humid climates, you may want to consider wiping down your leather watch strap more often due to perspiration. Similarly, leather bands may require more frequent cleaning during the summer months. Browse our men's leather watches to find your new favorite today.
The Fossil watch is from the Coachman collection, and has a 45mm silver colored case and dial with three brown subdials. Very prominent is also the brown leather wriststrap, making this a 'cuff watch' as it's often referred to. Lug width (in case you want to replace the strap): 22mm. It features a date window at the 3 o'clock position.
Now we also suggest you take some time to admire the new Fossil watch you've just purchased. Good choice. We do of course understand you don't want to just admire your new Fossil watch you want to use it too. This guide will help you set up your watch whether you chose from the Fossil men's range or the Fossil ladies' collection.
Setting the time of your new watch is an obvious place to start and with a Fossil watch it is no different. Setting the time of your Fossil watch will be a little different if you have a date feature on your watch dial. Skip ahead to the "How to change the date on your Fossil watch" section if you have a date function.
If you wish to set the date and time of your new Fossil watch then there are two different positions that the crown will be in. Let us tell you how to change the date first. Don't worry it's really simple.
Taking care of your Fossil watch is an important element of ensuring you get the most out of your timepiece. Leather doesn't like water so make sure you don't swim or shower with your leather strapped Fossil watch. If you do need to clean your leather strap we suggest a clean, soft, dry cloth. And it's as simple as that. No fancy oils or treatments required. 041b061a72